Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricting drag & Drop in Tcode ppome

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDN,

I would like to restrict the drag and drop option in tcode PPOME so that we can drag & drop people and positions but not an org unit.

I think you do this through the object PLOG but I dont know how this is done. Any ideas?

Martin

6 REPLIES 6

former_member74904
Contributor
0 Kudos

I would assume you can manage this by only assigning DISP in the PPFCODE field for object O (and perhaps infotype 1001).

adding another PLOG object with PPFCODE = AEND (change) for OTYPEs = S and P should do the trick.

let me know how it turns out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thx. This didnt work as we can still move the upper level org units but it has pointed us in the right direction. The lower level org units cannot be moved now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you have any other ideas it woulld be great.

0 Kudos

should it be possible for the users to drag & drop persons and positions throughout the organizational structure or are they restricted by a structural profile?

0 Kudos

No at the moment they can drag and drop all over the organizational structure with no restrictions. When I make the change you suggested it let them moving positions and people but the next level up (1st organizational unit) they are stopped from moving these org units. However any org level after this up to the root they can more. So basiclly they can move the whole company and whole departments which we need to stop. Any ideas?

0 Kudos

could you check whether you have the following authorizatin in one of your PLOG objects:

PPFCODE=INSE

PLVAR=01

OTYPE=O

INFOTYP=1001

SUBTYP=B002 (and A002)

ISTAT=1

this is what happens authority-check wise (simplified), when moving an org. unit.

or else, kindly copy/paste the PLOG values you have specified for the user so we can have a look at it.