cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Investment Order during Asset Posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you maintain the Investment order in the Asset Master, any postings to that Asset, will automatically pick up the investment order from the master. This will happen when you maintain the setting in "Additional Account Assignment Objects" under Asset Accounting. But my question is, I want the system to throw an error message, when some one tries to change the default investment order. I tried the setting "Activate Account Assignment Objects" by checking the "Agreement" check box and also "Process Error Table" by changing the error message, but both the functionality is not working.

Any suggestion in this regard is appreciated.

Regards

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case of MM account assignment like PRs & POs, the field CO/PP Order in Account assignment can be made as display entry so that only corresponding order will be picked up automatically. For this, SPRO > MM>Purchasing>Account assignment>Maintain account assignment categories> Select 'A' and filed selection for CO/PP order shud be 'display'

In case of FI postings, by controlling field selection in the similar way, it may be done, I,m not sure abt FI postings...

The settings under additional account assignment object controls among cost objects only (like WBS /Order etc.)

Thanks

Kishore

Answers (0)