cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partners ECC -> CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm trying to create a customer ( Sold To ) in ECC and replicating it to CRM . It seems to be always trying to create it as a Organization bp instead of a person bp . How can I get around this .

Regards,

Radha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check ECC customer and CRM BP mapping using PIDE tcode in R/3. Double click the entry 'R/3 > CRM. Make sure your R/3 customer account group shoud get mapped to CRM BP classification E

<b>Do not forget to reward if it helps,</b>

Regards,

Paul Kondaveeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nope, E is for Consumer . I have put in B ( which is customer ) but in CRM the bdoc is filling it up as an organization business partner , not a person business partner .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Classification B always creates a BP in CRM as organization and not as a person

Regards,

Paul Kondaveeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

I managed to create a person from ECC to CRM ( with classification B in PIDE ) by tweaking the enhancement point ( if the Title is a Mr or a Mrs then it is a person else it is an organization ) . I change the category in the exit . Organization is category 2 and Person is category 1 .

This does create a person in CRM if the title is Mr or Mrs , else if Company then organization.

karuna_gangireddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Radha,

we are having many problem because the customer got replicated as category ORG in CRM. Also we want to replicate as PERSON category. Could you please tell me what is the tweaking enhancement point/exit you implemented. That would be a great help. Please post the enhancement point.

Thanks in advance,

Karuna.

karuna_gangireddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Radha,

I found the exit and now i am able to replicate them as PERSONS.

Thanks,

Karuna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Can you share with me that solution?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have the same requirement.

Can you help me on that?

Thanks!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have trouble replicating the contact persons. The content of the document (B09: CRM Replication) is very poor at this point (Replicating contact persons).

Does anyone could explain the steps?

Thank's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radha,

Please check your settings for data exchange. T-code is PIDE.

<b>Reward points if it helps.</b>

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Radha,

In R/3 you have concept of Account group(Sold-To-party,Ship-To...etc). You need to mention the proper classification of BP for the mapping at upload.

Thanks,

Atin