Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selection Text Activation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I Developed the program and and Transported to Quality. Selection text is not transported. In development i went to selection Text and given the space and i tried to activate, to get the new request. then i could not able to activate.

following error i am getting. our system is ECC 6.0.

<b>Error during activation

Message no. EU837</b>

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Enter some text, instead of space.

Regards,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

thanx for ur reply, Already text is there, just to get new request i pressed space key.

Regards,

Sai

0 Kudos

I think Selection texts should go along with Program, try to change change the program as well and activate, also activate Selection texts.

Regards,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Program getting activated, but not selection text. Following error i am getting.

Error during activation

Message no. EU837

Regards,

Sai

0 Kudos

Sai,

Try to activate Program & Selection text together.

Regards,

Satish

0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SE09--> select your transport --> double click on the transport > select object tab> add a new entry

LIMU REPT YTEST

" Here YTEST is your program name

0 Kudos

Halo all,

We had the same issue - EU837- when releasing a request which contained a text object.

The solution seems to be in the version management.

There is an active version already...and somehow(don't know how) that is not being overwritten when we try to activate a modified version. So it always shows inactive/ being edited.

Use the 'already active version' and proceed.

Cheers!!

Santhosh.

0 Kudos

Hello,

i've just had the same problem and i realize that this message was giving me because the program had an original system different than the one i was. The program had been created in another system and was transported to my actual.

SAP couldn't activate me my text elements.. so i went to SE03 and changed the original system to the one i was logged and the problem was solved

Paulo A.

Edited by: Paulo Almeida on Jan 25, 2010 12:08 PM

0 Kudos

I was having this same issue. The option of using SE03 and changing the system worked for me.

Thanks.