Did you mean: 

activation failed problem

jnmurthi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While running my application I am getting the following Activation Result:

<i><b>Activation Failed. No DC specific results available</b>.</i>

Can any one of you please tell me why I am getting this problem, so that I would rectify my error. This is very urgent for completing my application. Because of this my application is not getting deployed.

Please do help me reg this.

Thank You.

Regards,

Murthy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Login to CBS and click on the buildspace. Then click on the requests link

enter the criteraion

You will get a set of tabs from where you can get all the logs and reason why a request was failed.

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayyapparaj,

isn't this content from the thread i mentioned in my reply ???

regards

Sumit

jnmurthi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

can you please tell me how to log into CBS. May be a silly question, but please do tell me.

Regards,

Murthy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CBS is a J2EE system. You can see the details of your CBS, DTR from the DTR perspective.

Ex: http://<YourServer>:54000/dtr

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murthy,

The port can vary for ur server. Apart from that u need special permission to access DTR directly. Better check with ur system admin.

regards

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murthy.

U r getting this error while running ur application ?? "While running my application I am getting the following Activation Result" ????

Can u send the stack trace ?? Check whether any build error ??

regards

Sumit

Message was edited by:

Sumit Malhotra

jnmurthi
Participant
0 Kudos

After doing app BUILD and performing Check-in Activity, when I verity in Activation Result, I am getting like this.

Activation Failed. No DC specific results available.

Regards,

Murthy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murthy,

Just check this thread

regards

Sumit

jnmurthi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

I hav checked it in the buildspace of CBS and checked in request log. It is showing the following way:

<b><i>ERROR! The following problem(s) occurred during request processing:

ERROR! The following error occurred during request processing:HTTP protocol error [reason: Parsing of the response body failed [reason: </ expected (:main:, row:1, col:292871)]]

REQUEST PROCESSING finished at 2007-12-03 12:49:15.911 GMT and took 2 m 8 s 750 ms</i></b>

I couldnt understand anything from this error. Please explain me anything about this.

Regards,

Murthy.

jnmurthi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

<i>ERROR! The following error occurred during request processing:HTTP protocol error reason: Parsing of the response body failed

reason: "</" expected :main:, row:1, col:292871 </i>

this error is being shown..Please do explain me reg this error. I need to send my app for testing today.

Regards,

Murthy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murthy,

It seems more like server problem. Just check whether any other person is able to activate on the same system.

Better check with the system admin .

regards

Sumit

jnmurthi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

I have tried activating another application and i have been successful doing that. So, I think its not a server problem.

I have put another message regarding the error. Please do see that and help me in this issue.

Thank You.

Murthy.

jnmurthi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

If anyone can give a solution I shall surely give you full points. Please do help me. I need to finish my application today.

Thank you.

Regards,

Murthy.

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is activation? Are you activating any request in NWDI? Please give full details of error? Just copy and paste complete error stock and tell exactly what you are doing and when this error is occurring?

regards,

Siva

jnmurthi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I have already clearly mentioned the error in my previous messages. Please go through the previous messages and give me a solution.

Thank You.

Murthy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

Below is the CBS Request log for the error that Murthy is getting. It is showing that

"com.com/clscancelad" variant "default" IS BROKEN. The component therefore cannot be built and will be marked as BROKEN.

Verification of the following object:

[DC: com.com/clscancelad, group: 0] SUCCEEDED

Cache verification finished at 2008-01-10 16:04:46.374 GMT and took 63 ms

Analyse dependencies to predecessor activities... finished at 2008-01-10 16:04:46.374 GMT and took 235 ms

SKIP : Development Component "com.com/clscancelad"

No components to be build in compartment "com.com_CLASSIFIED_1"

Analyse activities... finished at 2008-01-10 16:04:46.421 GMT and took 297 ms

Calculate all combinations of components and variants to be built...

"com.com/clscancelad" variant "default"

"com.com/clscancelad" variant "default" IS BROKEN. The component therefore cannot be built and will be marked as BROKEN.

[DC 278 variant "default"][SC 157 "com.com_CLASSIFIED_1"][last successful build: 0]

Prepare build environment in the file system... started at 2008-01-10 16:04:46.421 GMT

Synchronize development configuration... finished at 2008-01-10 16:04:46.436 GMT and took 15 ms

Synchronize component definitions... finished at 2008-01-10 16:04:46.436 GMT and took 0 ms

Synchronize sources...

...Skipped for Activation with option : IGNORE BROKEN DC

Synchronize sources... finished at 2008-01-10 16:04:46.436 GMT and took 0 ms

Synchronize used libraries...

...Skipped for Activation with option : IGNORE BROKEN DC

Synchronize used libraries... finished at 2008-01-10 16:04:46.436 GMT and took 0 ms

Prepare build environment in the file system... finished at 2008-01-10 16:04:46.436 GMT and took 15 ms

===== Pre-Processing ===== finished at 2008-01-10 16:04:46.436 GMT and took 390 ms