cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO and Windows Authentication using Kerberos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have new requirement, SSO Configuration with Windows using Kerberose.....we are using SAP Netweaver 2004s(EP7.0), if any one already working in this task, please let me know.....how to start this configuration....if any body have step by step documentation please send to my id : jbkanikanti@gmail.com.

this is very urgent.....

really i appreciate.....

Thanks and Regards,

Abhiram.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhiram,

I was fighting with this last week and started with the manual instructions first, which where seriouly confusing.

After all, I just followed the videos and guide in Note <a href="https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/994791">994791</a> and it took mere 30 minutes per instance to get it working.

Regards,

Andi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andi,

Thanks for your fast reply, have you done this configuration....if you have alread done....please send that step by step solution to my mail : jbkanikanti@gmail.com.....

u said you have videos....please send those videos links to me also......i will be waiting for your reply....

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks and Regards,

Abhiram.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will find those videos and that guide by using the mentioned note.

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Thanks for your reply, i opened that link, i did that installation but i am not able to see any videos....please let me know.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks and Regards,

Abhiram.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the attachments:

SPNego_DB_datasource_Sun_JDK_1.zip

SPNego_DB_datasource_Sun_JDK_2.zip

[...]

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Thanks you. i will go through all those videos....

Thanks and Regards,

Abhiram.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered