cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphs in webdynpro!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to generate graphs for some data in NWDS using adobe so that I can view it, save it and print it if required. Is it possible in webdynpro? I have tried my hands on the INTERACTIVE FORM UI element but was unable to find such an option for graphs. Please help me out.

thanks and regards,

Gaurav Bhardwaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use Business Graphics for this purpose.

/people/perumal.kanthan/blog/2005/04/07/business-graphics-real-time-scenariospart-ii

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sir,

I have checked business graphics but was unable to implement it with adobe. Can't I achieve this target through adobe somehow or is there any option in which I can view and save the graphs that we generate in business graphics??

Along with reply if you can refer me some material regarding that I will be thnkful.

regards,

Gaurav Bhardwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be achieved using BusinessGraphs as Mr Ayyapparaj said.

Take one ValueNode with two childs.

Insert a UI Element BusinessGraph as child of Root

Insert one a child "category" to BusinessGraphUI Element.

Insert a child "simpleSeries" to BusinessGraphUI Element. here bind their values for comparing in graph

The graph will be automatically generated based on the values..

I tried what u asked.. But I didn,t found this facility there in InteractiveForm

Regards

LakshmiNarayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot sir!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks sir

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav ,

I am also facing same problem. I want to integrate Graphics into PDF so that i can print it or save it?? Did u find any solution or alternative for this problem??? Please let me know if u have solution.

Regards

Kavita

Edited by: kavita chavan on Jan 9, 2008 6:01 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kavita,

I understand the complexity of this whole task to integrate graph in Adobe but as far as I know there is no such solution available. So I have taken the alternative to generate the Graphs in Excel, which you can find easily in forums.Also the business graphics in NWDS is very complexed and to generate a graph directly in excel throug passing data and generating macros is a much easier and reliable task moreover the user has an additional advatage to use other excel sheet options other than saving and printing.

I believe you may find a good solution through this.

Regards,

Gaurav Bhardwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx Gaurav . I will try your solution.Could you give me some links to generate graph in Excel or MS-Word?????

Regards

Kavita

Edited by: kavita chavan on Jan 9, 2008 7:52 AM

Edited by: kavita chavan on Jan 9, 2008 8:02 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav ,

could u plz send me some links for generating graphs in Excel???

Regards

Kavita

former_member536879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u guide me how to display the Graph in Excel by passing the values from Webdynpro.

With Regards.

Sumodh.P