cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Returms - unique requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

The following is my unique requirement to process Sales returns. For sales returns i am using order type RE and movement type 655, 653 and 651. By using this movement types and order types PGR (Post goods receipt) will happen, stocks are moved in to unrest. use or QI. Upto this well and good. My requirement is the value of material is make to zero.

when PGR is done the entry is

Finished goods Dr Eg. Rs1000

COGS Cr Eg. Rs.1000

The above price is maintains in material master (VPRS), When ever PGR done this should be make zero it means that particular GL should not contain any value. If any body knows please tell me how to do the same. This is very urgent for me, kindly tell me.

Regards

Eswar

<b><REMOVED BY MODERATOR></b>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If I understood you problem correctly you need COGS to be made 0 for Returns. This can be done by creating another movement type say 905 etc and assign it to another GL account not the earlier COGS one. This will give FI the distinction between the actual COGS and the Returns COGS.

You must ask FI for this as Inventory is to also be made 0.

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

as much as i understand your requirement is frought with risks. if u do not update your stocks value there cud be implications regrding insurance and legal too. i therefore request you to kindly reconsider your requiremnt. but if u still want tht to happen then u can do it using custom movmnt types. seek ur MM and FI consultants' advice.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

In item category i deactivate the cost determination, and executed the return order, but it picks the VPRS value in material document. when PGR was done i want to make zero entry in material document. Is there any way to make zero or is there any specific "requirement" to assign pricing procedure.

Friends help me in this issue, if any body knows tell me flow of the process.

Reg

Eswarachay.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

Pl's tell me the solution to the above quarry

Reg

Eswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls tell me the solution above quarry

reg

eswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear friends,,

pl's tell me the solution the above issue

reg

eswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VPRS condition works as per requirement routine,the logic of this routine is

--Plant should be entered in the line item and there sould not be any billing plans in the order then only the requirement will satisfy and the condition type triggred during sales order creation.

Solution1:

You deactivate detemine cost check box in the return item category REN and try it.Iam sure it works,if it not works follow below,

Solution2:

Now if you do not want this to be determined during return sales,then you make customized routine and assgn this at requirement of pricing procedure without distrubing std. code. based on SD document category(for ex:H),so that you can arrive solution.

<REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

In itam category also i changed, but still it pickups the same, kindly help me in details.

Reg

Eswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finished Goods are valuated as per "standard price" (S) maintained in material master and not "moving average" price which is used for Raw material. (NORMALLY)

So whenever you receive material (thru PGR) your stock value will increase according to the standard price (No matter what is your mvt type).

Only thing that you can do is assign different GL accounts to the mvt types so that you can keep a track of it.