cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content conversion functionality inside Seeburger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to find out what are the content conversion features, probably BIC, inside Seeburger adapter. As of this moment, the standard file adapter has one limited functionality: each record must have an end separator. I was wondering whether Seeburger is able to fix it

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In XI3.0 SEEBURGER does not ship a file Adapter, customers use the technical Adapter of XI. It will pick up the file as attachment and forward it to a module in an channel which does the conversion to XML (maybe do content analysing before to dynamically detect the EDI data).

With our XI2.0 Solution you can schedule file pollings, since you have the complete functionality of the integration server (BIS) at hand.

Gruss

Bernd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, we use BIC to convert EDI Data to XML in our Adapters.

It can also process Fixed/Variable length fields and you dont need to have record separators (if there is a positional way to find the end of record). It can be called as a module right after the file adapter.

If you send me a mail I can get you in contact with our professional service, so they can do setup a demo for your data format.

Bernd - b.eckenfels@seeburger.de

Chief Architect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can we schedule Seeburger File adapters.

Say we have to read/write a file at fiexd point of time.

Regards,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bernd Eckenfels,

Could you please explain in detail about the conversion of EDI to xml through a link that contains the screens to help starters like me do these kind of conversions.

With Regards

Prasad.