Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UDM_SUPERVISOR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiiii

has anyone been using this Tcode before UDM_SUPERVISOR

it is displaying a list invoice using structure FDM_COLL_INVOICE but a can't find where it is populating it

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the table UDMUSERSETTINGS.

Regards

0 Kudos

hi

well i found that in the standard program it is population the info for invoices using table BSID.

what i need to do in when the info about invoices is displayed in on the standard ALV. i need to add a new column field HKONT. Do anyone know a BADI or user exit where i can do such thing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

solve

0 Kudos

hi,

I 've got a similar problem. How have you solved it ?

i need to add a button in alv of UDM_SUPERVISOR transaction.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi

I am having the same issue; I need to populate the added fields in transaction UDM_SUPERVISOR

Here are the scenarios:

- i've added fields in the item level invoice worklist of the customers by enhancing structure FDM_COLL_INVOICE_ALV (appending fields to FDM_COLL_INVOICE)

- thru the implementation of the BADI FDM_COLL_SEND_ITEMS, i was able to retrieve the data specified by the user (Reference Keys in FB05)

- i've populated CT_EXT_ITEMS with the retrieved data

Now I need these data to be displayed in the added fields in UDM_SUPERVISOR.

Thank you in advance for the assistance.

carlos_laborda
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all:

How did you solve this issue?.

I have to do the same (adding 3 new fields to invoice tab) and have no idea on how to do.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Regards,

Carlos.