cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clicking END button in CRM IC WEB application,nothing happens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing the following problems with END button in CRM IC web application.( CRM 5.0 )

1.Nothing happens by clicking the END button

2.Sometimes the system will respond, if i click END button several

times

This things are happening not regularly. But most of the times the above things are happening.

Could anyone please suggest me why these things are happening and what is the necessary steps required to resolve this problem.

Please help....

Thanks and Regards,

Sudhansu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you have enhanced CRMCMP_IC_FRAME/HiddenView and you have implemented a SAP Note changing the standard view, compare both view layout and check if the JS coding is the same. As soon as a view is enhanced, the view layout is copied to the Z-BSP Application and needs to be adopted after SAP Note implementation - also see KBA 1918636.

Best Regards,
Sigrid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check out Thread: End Button Functionality in SAP CRM, IC Agent role

Maybe the following note helps: https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1836437

Kind Regards

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhansu,

I didnt quite catch your question "End" button is basically to end the current confirmed BP and clear the current BP after saving, so agent can be ready to take next call.

When you say nothing happens are you referring that it is not clearing the confirmed BP.

regards

PK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhansu,

Is there any even handler associated with the END button ?

Can you check the same ?

It would be great if you can give the scenario in which face these kind of issues.

Thanks & Regards,

Vinay