cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter Invoice but PO is been for a long time deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I only have Material, quantity, Preis and vendor. I want to enter the invoice.

I didn’t find the PO because it's been for a long time deleted (I’ve looked in ME2M, MIRO with number of vendor) I could enter the invoice with FB60 but it’s defraud.

What can I do.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to do MIRO, then probably GR should have existed. per your description, you are just looking for your PO, how is it going to help?

Ideal route should be ->PO-> GR-> MIRO.

or if you don't want to book through MIRO, then enter invoice through FB60 directly.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dede,

I am not sure what you mean by defraud because FB60 is an option if you need to pay invoice for a vendor. It just may not follow your purchasing policy that you have established from a business perspective (e.g. PO versus non-PO items).

However, the more important issue is whether a PO was ever created for the invoice in hand. If the buyer does not remember whether he/she created a PO then yes you could ask the vendor. Another option is if you are certain of the buyer who would have created the PO, then you can execute ME2N and utilize the dynamic list selection to execute the report by "Created By" which would be their SAP userid. The reason the analysis of whether a PO was created is important is more from the Open GR balance that may exist because someone possibly entered a GR for the missing PO.

I am not sure of your business process but I would assume that the vendor is placing the PO number on your invoice.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Isn't a defraut to do it with FB60?

It's the only possibity to ask the vendor because the buyer have no idea.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

It is always better to ask the Buyer for PO or Vendor if possible.

Thanks

Suresh