cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table row clickable?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

at a standard F4 search help popup in a WD4A application, every part of a row in the results table is clickable. That means, I do not have to click on the blue square on the left end of a row, I can click anywhere to select it.

My question: How can I achive this behaviour in my own tables?

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards, Matthias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally I have solved it by copying the table definition from the test component 1:1. Now it seems to work.

Regards, Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is an example in the application WDR_TEST_TABLE. Select the test "SingleMarkableCell". In the corresponding component, you have an example for the implementation of this behaviour.

Joerg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Joerg,

thanks for your info, that seems to be what I am looking for.

But -- can you tell me how this works?

Regards, Matthias

raja_thangamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to use UI Element <i>TableSingleMarkableCell</i> to make it row clickable.

Refer this link:<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/EN/a5/b8fa41c915da6fe10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm">TableSingleMarkableCell</a>

Raja T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please look at the example in component WDR_TEST_TABLE. It is important, that you use the data type WDR_EXT_ATTRIBUTE_POINTER for the selected data attribute of the TableSingleMarkableCell -Variant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raja,

thanks for your link. But to be honest, I can't get any info from it

Have a look, it seems the help text is not finished ...

Regards, Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi matthias........

have your records in the table as linktoaction.

so when it is clicked, you can get its index and set the repective row as selected, dynamically.

this is how you can achieve it.

--regards,

alex b justin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

I've already thought about this idea. But I think that is not what I am searching for. When you have a look at the standard F4 search help result table, you can see that there a whole row is selectable, not only the the text inside a cell.

I am looking for that as solution.

Since it's possible in SAP standard, it should be possible to copy that behaviour...

Kind regards, Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

In case you are using ALV:

Try method "IF_SALV_WD_TABLE_SETTINGS~SET_ROW_SELECTABLE" of class "CL_SALV_WD_CONFIG_TABLE".

Regards,

Jos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jos,

I am not using ALV.

Isn't that possible for a normal table UI element?

Regards, Matthias