cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release Strategy Issue related to Vendor as Charecterstic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I created two release streategys 01 01 and 02 02 and created Charecterstics Doc Type(NB),Vendor(000100015,0001000279..) and NetOrder Value(<250000USD,>250000USD) and assigned these charecterstics to the Class.First release strategy 01 01 (NB,000100015,0001000279 and<250000USD) and second Release strategy(NB and >250000USD) and i dont want to restrict as per the Vendor for second release strategy.My system is triggering only first release strategy and second releasestrategy is not at all triggering since i did n't select any Vendor in the chareterstic value.How can i make my second release strategy should work with out restricting the Vendor?Can anybody help

Thanks!!!

Poorna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to check that I have understood you correctly:

You have vendor as the characteristic. In the second release strategy, you have maintained it as blank. Correct?

What is happening is that the system is checking the vendor number against those entered in the release strategy classification and it is not finding any... that's the reason why the second release strategy is not getting picked up at all.

Solution: Activate the user exit for release.M06E0004. Check the vendor number in the release. If it is not one of those maintained in the first strategy, blank out the vendor number in the communication structure.

Lakshman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Wonderful idea...i used Userexit and i used

one of the field USRN1 in the CEKKO structure and

write a code that Vendor value should passed this

field and a created charesterdtic with USRN1 and

attached the class.Its working fine as per my

requirement.

THANKS ALOT......

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you tell me how you created the charectersitcs with vendor.

please breaf me what field you took for activating the release strategy with vendor?

i was trying but the system is not considering the vendor for picking the strategy.

Regards,

batchu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Additional Data (Vendor Charesterstic) Table Name CEKKO and Field Name LIFNR.if u need any more details let me know.