Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Management Console for Netweaver Development Studio

antony_john
Explorer
0 Kudos

I installed the Netweaver Development Studio and all works fine

Normally the MMC shows SAP Systems and a J2E instance below it which is used to start the services

But when I shutdown my machine and restart it again the J2E item below the SAP Systems does not appear and I cannot restart the J2E/SAP/DB/J2EE services

Is there another way I could restart all the related services from a batch file or a utility that takes a config file

because for the last few days I am having to re-install the Developer studio to get it to work

Please help me on this because I am wasting atleast 2 hrs daily to reinstall so that I can control all my services

thanks

Tony

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

antony_john
Explorer
0 Kudos

I think I temporarily fixed this problem I am not sure how this will affect the development.

But atleast I can start the J2EE/DB services so that I can start and stop services from the MMC

What was happening was that the services

SAPJ2E_00

SAPJ2E_01

were not starting up because of the logon problems, the default account that was created SAPService( something like that ) was not able to log on, I changed the logon permissions to "Local System" and started the service, this time atleast the service started.

I need to launch the Development Studio and see if I am able to work with the new account permissions on the J2EE server

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure on the database but you should be able to start the portal using the go script. It is in the server folder. Look for the go.bat file. You may have to modify the parameters it uses.