cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade from SAP 4.7e to ECC 6.0.... Effect on ITS??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

We are upgrading from SAP 4.7e to ECC 6.0, what is going to happen with the ITS server connected to my SAP 4.7? what kind of changes i have to do to run my ITS applications(Z......) on ECC6.0.

I believe i have to start services into transaction SICF. what are the other factors i have to consider to upgrade my ITS server ??

Regards

Siddharth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Siddarth,

reading the documentation might be a good idea. There are excellent documents

about the migration to the integrated ITS.

regards

Tobias

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have upgraded the Standalone ITS to Integrated ITS. We are mainly using the ESS process. For the ESS the Menu PZM3 is not appearing as it used to appear. I searched forum and it is suggesting that I need to use XSS 600 (WebDynpro).

Can you please expain the changes I have to do to make ESS work in the Integarted ITS. Questions like:

PZM3 is not appearing in the Internet Service list - Is there a replacement transaction for it.

Which PZ or other internet services should be used.

Please advise.

Thanks,

FS

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Migrating WebRFCservices use Note 979467

For Migrating Flow Logic services use Note 1057274

if your problem is solved, request to assign some points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have one strong doubt,

I am migrating standalone ITS to integrated ITS.

but these ITS application are developed using

SAP Web@studio tool.

coz i cant find them in my SAP BOX(SE80-Internet services).

i can find the called transaction into SAP box but i cannot find the MIMES and THEMES use in the ITS application, themes are available on the WGATE/AGATE file system.

how to migrate this to integrated ECC6.0?

any guess guys???

regards

siddharth

Message was edited by:

siddharth neekhra

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The documentation describes how to copy existing templates and mimes from the filesystem to the database. Please check

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/54/4d9993c6592941a407313a6763575c/frameset.htm

> Developing IACs with the integrated SAP ITS

> Migration of Existing ITS Services

>Copying Existing Templates

Best regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How to use transaction SIAC_UPLOAD to upload theme and HTML templetes and MIME objects???

is ther any help documentaion how to use tcode SIAC_UPLOAD ???

regards

siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siddharth,

You can decide to use the current Standalone ITS, but If you want to use the Integrated ITS you need to use XSS 600 (WebDynpro) to use some services like PZM3 in the Integrated ITS.

Regards,

Ridouan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

service.sap.com and sdn are the right place to find the right document.

Go service.sap.com/instguides

--> Installation & Upgrade Guides --> SAP Components --> SAP Frontend Components (ITS/GUI)

Here you can find right document for ITS upgrade. There are couple of ITS upgrade documents are available with step-by-step procedure.

Regards,

Padman

former_member689397
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi siddharth,

You have to look FQDN and WAS parameters. If you want more information please have a look below link,

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/home/internetTransactionServer&

/people/durairaj.athavanraja/blog/2005/08/21/running-your-first-its-webgui-application-in-sap-netweaver-04-abap-edition--nsp

For FQDN

/people/durairaj.athavanraja/blog/2005/08/21/running-your-first-bsp-application-in-sap-netweaver-04-abap-edition--nsp

Thnx

Suriya