Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Duty not updating in Billing & Excise Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru,

Kindly help me to solve 2 issue as mention below :

1. Excise duty is not flowing in my billing document when i am creating commercial invoice. Also in my excise, I am getting excise duty 0.

2. When i am creating commercial invoice, the net amount is showing me in dollars but at the time of creating excise invoice it should show me in Rs? Which is not happening.

Please guide me what are the setting i have to check to fix my problem

Thanks in advance.

Also kindly send me the CIN Configuration along with the snap shot to my email id : rajan1809@yahoo.com.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Sinha.

Could you kindly verify the existence of the appropriate Excise Tax Indicator for the customer (J_1IEXCICU in table J_1IMOCUST).

It is also accessed through J1ID as customer excise details.

Regards,

K Gopidas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check if the cond appear in ur comm invoice. apart from the things mentioned in the previous replies. check if the tables vbrp and konv contain those values.

saurabh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajan

Check in sale order whether the plant is flowing against the problematic line item.

Thanks

G.Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipati,

Plant has been specified in the SO but still excise duty is not flowing to my document.

Thanks

Rajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ranjan

Check weather the condition records exist for the Excise duty, because it may happen that condition records are deleted after the order is saved and because of which the excise duty is not getting captured.

Check in VK13 for the excise duty Condition type.

Regds

Rajiv Varma

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Dear Lakshmipati,

>

> Plant has been specified in the SO but still excise

> duty is not flowing to my document.

>

> Thanks

>

> Rajan

Dear Rajan

You can check in the following

1) In J1ID, select "<i>Excise Tax Rate</i>" and ensure that for the chapter ID, you have maintained 16%

2) In J1ID, select "<i>Excise Indicator for Plant</i>" and ensure that for the combination of Company Code and Plant, "1" is maintained on the extreme right side.

3) In material master, select "<i>Sales: sales org.1</i>" and ensure that "<b>1</b>" is maintained for "<i>Tax Category - JTX1</i>".

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipati,

I am still facing the problem.

What more setting i have to check?

Thanks

Rajan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajan

Have you checked in <i><b>VK12 / UTXJ</b></i> whether you have maintained tax code for the combination of <i>Country / Plant / Regn of dlv plant / Region / TaxClass1-Cust</i>.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipati,

Yes i have maintain the condition records.

Thanks,

Rajan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajan

Then please ensure that the same tax code maintained in UTXJ is flowing in your billing document also.

This you can check by going to VF02 - condition tab. At the bottom, a blue lens will be there. Click that and see what tax code is flowing here.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajan,

Initially, check the copy control for the flow from SO to billing, are you manually giving the excise duties in SO then there are chances of excise duties not picked in billing then obviously it will not pick in Excise invoice.

1. Check the condition record for these excise duties.

2. check the tax classification for customer & material Combination in VK12 (UTXJ).

3. check FTXP entries.

4. check J1ID entries too.

Secondly, check the setting in Tax on Goods movemnt - India - Basic Settings - Determination of Excise Duty - maintain Excise default IF & ONLY IF U r working on TAXINJ Procedure (this setting is for the flow of excise duties from billing Excise Inovice).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the copy control maintain the pricing type D in configuration.

TCode VTFL.

Kind Regards

Chakradhar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajan

In J1ID, finally check whether you have maintained "<i>Customer Excise Details</i>". Also see that "<b>1</b>" is maintained in "<i>Exc.Ind</i>". tab.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I have maintained it in the Customer Master Excise Additional data and "1" is also maintained.

I am still not able to get the excise duty.

Help me plz.

Thanks

Rajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Help me to solve my problem.

Regards,

Rajan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajan

Go to J1ID, choose material and chapter id combination. There check whether you have maintained the said material and also entered 1 on extreme right.

For your second question, maintain the relevant exchange rate in <b>OB08</b>.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

It is already maintained in J1ID but still i am facing the problem.

Any other setting i have to check.

Thanks

Rajan