cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quota carry forward first year 12 days max and from 2nd year 24 days max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario that quota need to be carry forward to next year as deferred quota with maximum limit of 12 days for first year(joining year) and from 2nd year onwards the maximum limit is 24 days. This deferred quota will have a lite time validity.

Can anybody give me some idea how do i configure and how it can be controled by PCR.

Thanks

Veena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try a rule like this

<b>HRS=FRXXC (xx-quota type)</b> this will fetch out remaining quota on 31 dec

<b>ADDMBZREM</b> -store that in timetype ZREM

on jan 01

HRS=YSA0 (this is to check the tenure ( the no of yrs from hiring)) then check HRS?2 if yes check again whether

HRS=MZREM HRS?24 if <b><</b> ADDDBXXXX(XXXX - daybalance to accrue quota)

if <b>></b>hrs=24 adddbXXXX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Small Modification to ur rule.. Anantha... Pls maintain a daily Time type.. and Use HRS=Lxxxx....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Welcome . That is the good option really.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Query on the hire date from date specifications Infotype...and compare with current date ... I think its little bit complicated... Just try.., if ur struck up anywhere... pls revert back..Using HRS ( Operation HRS1Y )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

thanks for your reply but my problem is not only linked with hiring date but also need to check with the availability of leaves by the end of the year...

If it is less than 12 or 24 should transfer against actuals.

and if i give any absences it should deduct from deferred first and then current year quota. So at the end of the year need to chk the availability and transfer(deferred+current year quota<=24 then 24 need to transfer or what ever is available need to transfer)

Hope i am clear with the scenario...

Former Member
0 Kudos

can some body help... its urgent...

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you please give the requirement clearly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

''If it is less than 12 or 24 should transfer against actuals.'' do u have two quota types...?? or is it the same ur carry forwarding?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have 2 quota types. one is actual quota and one is deferred quota.

First year if it is less than 12 then it should transfer actuals otherwise 12

Second year onwards if its less than 24 then it should transfer actuals otherwise 24..

i think i am clear now

Veena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still not clear Veena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prakash,

I have one Privilege quota and its entitlement is 22 days per year. If emp. not used all the quota the remaining(12 days max in the first year of employment) can be transferred as deferred privilege for next year. From the second year onwards max of 24 days can be transferred as deferred. Current year entitlement is 22 as usual.

if i run Time evaluation on 1st Jan of 3rd year i must get 22 days of privilege and 24 days of deferred privilege... and so on continues for rest of years.

Pls.. let me know if u need any more inputs.

Hope i am much clear now

Former Member
0 Kudos

Surely that can be done. create a logic in time schemas

Check whether it is Dec 31

check the no of yrs exp if HRS>1

if hrs > 1 Check the remining quotas HRS=FR01C (01-priv leave quota)hrs?24 (check) if hrs>24 put hrs = 24 Adddbzrem

if no adddbzrem

if hrs=1 Check the remining quotas HRS=FR01C (01-priv leave quota)hrs?12 (check) if hrs > 12put hrs = 12 Adddbzrem

if no adddbzrem

Jan query HRS=lzrem adddbzquo ( Zquo will update deferred quota)