cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver determination is not showing communication channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, I am working on file adpater scenario. I have created communication channel and later deleted it. Then created new communication channel and completed other steps like - creating- receiver determination and interface determination. But when I am trying to create Receiver agreement , I am not getting the new communication channel in selection list. Its showing old communication channel that i created and deleted. There are no entries to activate in Change list and cache refresh also working fine.

Please let me know why its showing old comunication channel, instead of new one.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just cross check the communication Channel you created should be of type <b>Receiver</b> NOT sender.

Thanks

Farooq.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See if your channel is in the configuration scenario. If not, find it in the objects tab, right click and add it to your configuration scenario.

Also open your receiver business system/service and see if you can find your receiver channel in the communication channels tab.

Regards,

Divija.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, by mistake I was configuring it as "sender" . Thanks alot.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear rajaram,

I found two chances to have the above mentioned situation.

[1]. You have deleted the channel from the scenarios and Change lists, But you may find the same in the Objects Tab[between the Change LIst tab and Scenarios Tab].

[2]. The second chance is that you may created the channel with the conflict on the 'Sender' or 'Receiver'. Check the second one. I believe the second one made this probelm

regards

Neo

<i>reward me, if found useful</i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajaram

I asume it is a cache problem: Use SXMB_ADM an make a full cache refresh!

Regards Mario