cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add attachment to services for object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

What is the meaning of Add Attachment to services for object, is it the only providing the services like

Private note,

send object with note,

Display relation ship,

work flow,

My objects etc.

can any one suggest me on this.

Thanks&regds,

Srinivas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry experts,

i'd like to know how is possible to enable the services for object

thanks

andrea brescia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Enable SyncBO?

Go MEREP_PD -> Synchronizer Tab and there you see all SyncBOs. These should all have a green traffic light. If not - do replication (select row of BO and press Button right above the column with the traffic lights).

If all are green, look into the 4.th column of the table called "Enabled"

Tick all SyncBOs you need to enable (usually all)

Hope this was the question. If not, please be more precise.

And: sometimes I like points by the way.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I have seen you asking a lot of questions all about the same scenario in my understanding. It seems you like to send a picture or an attachment from/to the mobile device, is this correct? I get this impression because your questions are mostly around the MAM30_080 syncbo.

Could you specify the exact problem you have a little more in detail?

Sending notes,..... either you enhance a SyncBO. This is not to difficult and you do not have to do the complete basic ABAP development for your own. You still have to do some coding on the R3 side, but the SBUILDER stuff in the middleware is not necessary.

On the other hand, you can easily develop your own SyncBO. This is perhaps the best solution in your case.

Relation ships in SyncBOs are done with the cascading. See in SBUILDER for MAM30_001 - it has a relationship to MAM30_010 fo example. This is a process you do at design time. Here the MDK helps with some instructions about it. If you have an oject with a short text, just fill in the short t.ext, the long text is a splittedt structure inside the BO. If you want to see that, it is really simple:

Create a notification on the device. Enter a long text with more then 500chars. Then save.

You need to check the data structure on the device then. When yu open MAM from the MI home screen, the URL usually ends with /start. Change this to /start,jsp - in MAM30 this name has changed to /start_.....jsp,have a look into the project, you will find it - and you select the syncBO MAM30_010 on thqt screen. Then you see the complete data structure on your device. Search for your new created entry. Then you see that the long text is saved as a child structure and it has an index so ther backend can put it back to one long text in the correct order.

The same way you have to go if you want to send some data that is longer then 250 Byte.

Hope this helps to switch on some lights.

Regards,

Oliver