cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPRS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a requirement to add x% commission to VPRS (mbew-stprs) value & to this total value I need to add y%. This will be the final cost in the billing (VBRP-WAVWR).

Not sure if the requirement logic needs to be written to calculate the above.

Please do help.

Will reward for helpful answers !

Pri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anne

Try with the following

Your base pricing condition would be VPRS. Create two conditions in V/06, say ZAB and assign "<b>A</b>" in all the fields Condition Class, Calculation type and Plus/minus. Similarly create one more condition ZBC and do the same as above. Go to VK11 and maintain the required percentage for ZAB and ZBC.

Go to V/08, in which you have to do the following

Step 100 would be your VPRS, step 110 would be ZAB and 115 would be ZBC. Insert a step 120 with the description as "<i>Subtotal</i>" and enter 100 in "<i>From</i>" and 115 in "<i>To</i>" fields.

Now your requirement will work.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your guidance. Can you let me know which Condition Type that I can use

as a reference to copy & create new types?

Appreciate !

Pri

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anne

You can create on your own. To explain further on this, as I said earlier, if you are trying to create ZABC in V/06, assign the same in access sequence (right side in V/06). The same goes for other condition as well.

Now follow the IMG Path SD --> Basic Functions --> Pricing Control --> Define Access Sequence --> Maintain Access Sequence. Here select your new condition type ZAB and double click "Access" tab on left. Here give the values 10 in first field (Access No.), 305 in second field (Condition Table) and again 20 in first field, 307 in second field. By doing so, the said condition can be controlled for the combination of either Customer / Material with release status or Customer alone.

As I said earlier, maintain these conditions in VK11.

Last but not least, I am sure you know how to maintain the other fields like "Changes which can be made", "Scales", etc., to be maintained in V/06.

Dont forget to reward please if it helps.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi,

Do we need an access seq ? When I assign the access seq to the Condition Type, it says Access Seq not defined for header condition.

Regards,

Pri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi anne ,

I don;t think there is any need for Access sequence here. Just create two different condition type and Maintin proper condition record that will help.

In Procedure for Final Cost just maintain from and two field .

That will be first cost 1000

second x% 1000

Third y% 1000

Than final cost = 1000+ x%1000+ y%1000.

For this maintain From and to Field for ur final cost.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have selected "item condition" instead earlier it was "header condition".

Thx,

Pri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any AltCTy or any Subtotal or Requirement that specially needs to add this x% with VPRS value ?

I cannot bring this total in the Sales Order.

1000+ x%1000. I can only show 1000 in first line & x% from condition record in 2nd line.

Pls advise.

Pri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anne

please follow the same.

for eg

Seq no. Codn type From to

100 VPRS Cost 0 0

200 Condn type C1 100 0

300 Condition typ c2 200 0

Total cost Condition type C3 100 300.

See here no need to maintin different Alternative cal type as ui can very well handle it thru the above mentioned scenerion.

Alternative cal type is used when u want to calculate ur discount or some price in some other typical fashion which is not standrad in that case u create alternative Cal type in VOFM and then assign that no in the field Altcaltyp.

Subto Field suggest where else this condition type is used .

Hope u got my point .