cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter Engine Cache

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I don't have an entry in SXI_CAHCE->Got to-> Adapter Engine Cache, so from where does it takes this record because I'm getting an error in my interfaces about not finding the adapter engine, thanks in advance.

regards,

Julio Cesar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all guys, the problem was the support package, we upgrade it to level 18 and the problem was solved.

Regards,

Julio Cesar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi julio,

When you try the Adapter engine url, you need to use the userID XIAFUSER (Adapter framework server service user) with corresponding passwd. This will get you the details on the specified url.

If its not working, report us.

Regards

Neo

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi julio,

go to ur SLd n check if u have maintained ur adapter engine details there. the information of AE URL at runtime is taken from SLD n loaded into cache.

[reward if helpful]

regards,

latika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've read all the threads about this error in the SDN and I still can't fin my solution, I'm in support package 11, it's actually a recently installed server, now all the configuration seems right, I would really appreciate any help you could give me, I've been checking all the post installation and configuration steps once and again and I can't find anything if you would have any suggestions about this problem would be great, thanks in advance.

Regards,

Julio Cesar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

let be clear about u r question, if u r not able find the option under ADAPTER ENGINE(integration server in the drop down list) in CC channel settings i have one solution for it....check it first in CC ok

former_member214364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Julio,

Try these notes- 972001,764176

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jag, thanks for your answer

I tried the URL and it says I'm not authorized to view it, why is this I tried my user and the XISUPER.

the error i have in sxmb_moni is this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">AE_DETAILS_GET_ERROR</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>no_adapter_engine_found: Unable to find Adapter Engine</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Error when reading the access data (URL, user, password) for the Adapter Engine</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>N</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

any suggestions?

Regards,

Julio Cesar

former_member214364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Julio,

Could you please search in SDN using search word "AE_DETAILS_GET_ERROR"

There are many posts in SDN with this error.

Still if you couldn't solve please let us know.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/forums

Thanks,

Jag

Message was edited by:

jag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone have a suggestion?

former_member214364
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

I executed FM and it refreshed tha cache, but I still have the problem of not finding de adapter engine message in sxmb_moni with my interfaces.