cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability Check against PIRs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

In SG 50 & 60, availability check is carried out against PIRs ( Availability check can be carried out in terms of ATP or PIRs . In availability check against PIRs, the system does not take warehouse stock, open receipts into consideration. A check is made against open PIRs to determine where open PIRs can meets the customers requirements. In this check the system takes the consumption mode into consideration )

I looked into the tcodes OPPS & OVZG for requirements class 060 (SG 60: Planning with planning material) requirement class 045 ( SG 50: Planning without

final assembly) to see the configuration settings for availability check

I am not able to see availabilty check against PIRs in the respective ( In fact <b>Availability check check box is not checked</b> in both the strategy groups)

Where can I find configuration settings for the <b>availability check again PIRs for the strategy groups 50 & 60 ( please explain in terms of Tcodes)</b>

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pl follow the below path to set check against availability Check against PIRs.

You know that some T>code in Customzation are as SPRO only , so i am giving the excat path for the same..

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide>>Production >>Production Planning >>Demand Management>>Planned Independent Requirements>>Planning Strategy>>Define Strategy

Now double click on your required Planning strategy and activate the check for "Availability check"...

<b>PS:

SD availability check</b><i>You must carry out an availability check for the corresponding transaction. If the indicator is not set and if the assignment of independent requirements planning is active, then an availability check is carried out against planned requirements for the material. If this assignment is not required, no check takes place.

The type of check is proposed by the system. Each check can be switched off (but not on) by transaction in both sales and shipping.</i>

Pl reward if fould useful...

BR

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sumit,

Thank you for your input

For SG 50, <b>availability check is not checked</b>

I have read in one of the SAP material, for SG 50 <b>availability check is performed against PIRs</b> , but what I see is that there is <b>no check mark for availablity check in tcode OPPS</b> for the respective

Due points have been assigned