cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reservation against the sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My client wants the sales order reservation for materials in very few cases in MTS scenario. so how it can be done? it should be for a specific sales order.....so is there any possible solution for that?

Thanks & Regards,

Mohsin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

at the time of posting stock , u use movement type ... for posting stock order wise

1st create order, post the stock for that order with the help of MB1C , i don't remember movement type exatly, but movement type is there to post the stock order wise.

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was a good solution. I really appreciate it...but would like to ask one more question that when there is more then 1 material in one sales order and we r goin to reserve it so in this we r goin to give the sales order no in mb1c and with the materials to reserve it but is there any option that when we give the sales order no then material is automatically picked to reserve?

Thanks & Regards,

Mohsin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i have configure the the new item category with the special stock E. Its working fine till delivery order but when i do the post good issue its give me the error that this is the sales order stock .....and in MMBE its not showing the the speceific sales order stock....This is all wht is goin so for this if u have any solution so please let me know......

Regards,

Mohsin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one help me on this scenario please....

Regards,

Mohsin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Moshin,

Only for certain order u want the special stk indicator n not for all. configur new item cat. mark for spl stk. indicator. As u have marked E for entire stk it is throwing error. For new item cat. the material will be reserved for sales orders and for others it will allow delivery from unreserved stock.

See, if this works. and reply.

sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

My friend i know the delivery process but i mean that when i am doin the good issue then system give me the message that this sales order related stock....and in MMBE its not showing the sales order stock......i know when we do the purchasing and make the good receipt then it will make the sales order stock but we have already the material in my stock.....and makin the order and want to make that as a sales order related stock.....Well u said to make special stock E in item category and i have done that so in this when i am doin the good issue it giving the error of sales order stock and there is no sales order related stock in the MMBE report. So can please tell me solution for this scenario.

Regards,

Mohsin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well this thing is working now and its making the sales order related stock but it not showing in the MMBE report....and when i am going to deliver the thing so its saying that its is sales order related stock and now how i have to release it to make the delivery?

Regards

Mohsin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can u please tell me what u r doing.

Just goto VA02 and in menu sales doc and Deliver or else goto VL01N put ur Shipping point and Selection date ( which should be greater than material availability date) .

This should work

Former Member
0 Kudos

okey thanks a lot i got it ........let me try then will come back u soon

regards,

mohsin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammed Mohsin Aslam

Can u plz explain me the details process regarding how i can block the material at sales order level?

Plz send me some details about that.

Thx & Regards,

PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Alot for the answer.....can u please tell me that from whre we have to trigger this thing....coz in item category i didnt see any thing like this.....so can u tell me the exact place.

regards,

mohsin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz can any one give me the answer of this question....

regards,

mohsin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

At item category level please put special stock as "E". Order on Hand .

This will cause stock to be reserve against the order and it will not be appear as unrestricted stock.

U can check it thru MMBE .To get the stock under sales order

Hope this help