Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cl_abap_zip->ADD (can add multiple files and zipped) ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have few files in Content Management system. I would like to zip those files together and download to presentation server. Is <b>cl_abap_zip->add</b> able to perform that?

For example, i have 5 files in CM. I retrieve the list of these 5 files and store in itab. I loop the itab to get 1st file. I call the method <b>cl_abap_zip->add</b> and pass in the filename and xstring of the file contents.

I continue loop for 2nd time to call the same method until 5th time. After finish looping, I call method <b>cl_abap_zip->save</b> and FM gui_download.

But I only get the 5th file. Method "ADD" does not seem to add files to a zip folder. How can i add all these 5 files in a zip folder and download it at once?

Kindly advise.

regards,

Ginnie

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this post, May help you.

Regards,

Satish

0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Thanks for the reply. Actually it was the thread I referred to. But it zip the attachments one by one.

But I found another thread which has solved my problem. <b>cl_doc_zipper</b> can zip all files together and use FM GUI_DOWNLOAD to download it in .zip format.

regards,

Ginnie