Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM explosion in Delivery

yuvaraj_patil
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using single level BOM processing at sub item level. The BOM is exploded in the sales order properly with item category TAP for main item and TAN for subitems. there is enough stock of both main as well as subitems. While creating delivery LF, only subiems are copied with item cat. TAN. Both TAP and TAN are relevant for delivery. our client requires main item to be displayed in the delivery as well as in F2 invoice.

Pl tell why main item is not copied in the Delivery.

Regards,

Yuvaraj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yuvaraj Verify that The Copying Control from Order - Delivery are accurate and in item view of Order - Delivery Copying Controls both TAP and TAN are there

Secondly check that in Delivery Item Category Assignemt check that the Assignement is being made with Delivery type , Item Category and higher level item catgory and default item should be sub item

I hope this solves ur problem

Regards,

Faisal

yuvaraj_patil
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Faisal,

I have checked that copy control of the OR - LF is standard & its item contains both TAP and TAN.

Also delivery item category determination is also maintained for LF-LUMF / NORM - TAP/TAN - TAN, TAN. still main item not coming to delivery. Pl help.

Regards,

Yuvaraj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check in VTLA at Item level, if "Restructure/explode BOM" is checked. Kindly let me know if problrm still persists.

Regards

SD

yuvaraj_patil
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Samir

I have checked at item level of TAP & TAN, there is no check box for Restructure/explode BOM. The problem still exists.

Regards,

Yuvaraj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tick that checkbox and try again. It should happen.

Regards

SD

yuvaraj_patil
Explorer
0 Kudos

Actually there is no such check box in VTLA item level of TAP / TAN.

Regards,

Yuvaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VOV7, for TAP just check if checkbox "Item relevant for Delivery" is ticked. If yes, then untick it.

Regards

SD

yuvaraj_patil
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Samier,

the order req for TAP at item level of VTLA is 101. also in<i><b> <u>VOV7, TAP is not relevant for delivery</u> still problem exist</b></i>. I am confused why this happening because as per my knowledge it is monitored by item cat. & copy control only, is there any other to control the BOM Explosion ? it is expoding in order well manner.

Regards,

Yuvaraj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you pl check for the schedule line in the order for the main item. If the schedule line is not confirmed, the main item does not get copied in the delivery. Later you wont be able to create the invoice as the sub items will not be relevant for billing.

yuvaraj_patil
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikkant,

The schedule lines for mainas well as subitems are confirmed as there is unrectricted stock. The schedule lines cat. are CtT & CP for main & sub items.

we processing material at subitem level. Pl Tell

Regards,

Yuvaraj.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yuvaraj,

chk it in VTLA -- go to item level of TAP and chk Order requirements --> change the same into 101. and u try.

Regards,

yuvaraj_patil
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Narayana,

the order req for TAP at item level of VTLA is 101. also in VOV7, TAP is not relevant for delivery still problem exist. I am confused why this happening because as per my knowledge it is monitored by item cat. & copy control only, is there any other to control the BOM Explosion ? it is expoding in order well manner.

Regards,

Yuvaraj.