cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman Issues - RAISE_EXCEPTION error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting following error message on daily basis in the Solman Server (SID - SOL). Tcode - ST22, SM21

Runtime Errors RAISE_EXCEPTION

Error analysis

A RAISE statement in the program "CL_DSMOP_SOLUTION_LIST========CP" raised

exception

condition "FAILED".

Since the exception was not intercepted by a superior

program, processing was terminated.

How should I go about to resolve this issue. & is it due to this error the scheduled background jobs are getting cancelled. If not then how should I resolve these cancelled job issues.

Tcode - SM37

Job CreatedB Status

SM:CSDCC HANDLE TASKS SAPADM Canceled

SM:EXEC SERVICES SAPADM Canceled

SM:SYNC SOLMAN INFO SAPADM Canceled SM:SYNC SOLMAN INFO SAPADM Canceled

1 more issue I have is that, in Solman Server we have configured Early Watch Report which generates report of DVM, QVM, PRD systems on weekly basis. It has been noticed that DVM & QVM reports are getting generated but PRD system report does'nt get generated, it has red flag next to it.

I would also like to ask you if at all you have any documentation/guide/tutor which can help me to administer Solman + Earlywatch report.

I tried to go through SAP Notes, but I did'nt get much which is close to my issue.

Thanks

Rupali S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Warren,

I tried to follow the instructions in that note - it suggest's to apply the note using SNOTE, But when I tried to do that, it said "Cannot implement the note".

I have asked my developer to check the same from him end.

Please suggest what can I do next.

Thanks

Rupali S

Former Member
0 Kudos

All queries answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Regarding the dump RAISE_EXCEPTION, please read note 1022766

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Warren,

Thanks for that note, that was accurate note, for my issue.

do you have suggestions to any of my other queries.(ex. Cancelled jobs).

Thanks & Regards

Rupali S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rupali,

For SOLMAN and Early Watch info, refer

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm310/helpdata/en/index.htm

SOlution Monitoring -> Early watch alert

Cheers!

Bidwan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rupali,

Can you post the job jogs for the cancelled jobs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bidwan,

Here are the job logs for respective scheduled jobs.

Job started

Step 001 started (program RCSDCCHANDLETASKS, variant &0000000000175, user ID SAPADM)

ABAP/4 processor: RAISE_EXCEPTION

Job cancelled

Job started

Step 001 started (program RDSMOPBACK_AUTOSESSIONS, variant &0000000000219, user ID SAPADM)

Job cancelled

SM:SYNC SOLMAN INFO SAPADM Canceled

Job started

Step 001 started (program RDSMOPSERVICEINFOS, variant &0000000000175, user ID SAPADM)

Job cancelled

Thanks

Rupali S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rupali,

Okay. Can you please paste what the dump RAISE_EXCEPTION says? If it is similar to what you had pasted earlier, then refer to the same note.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Warren,

I tried to follow the instructions in that note - it suggest's to apply the note using SNOTE, But when I tried to do that, it said "Cannot implement the note".

I have asked my developer to check the same from his end.

Please suggest what can I do next.

Thanks

Rupali S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rupali,

Please check the pre-requisites in the note. Your system needs to fulfil those. Only, then you can implement it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bidwan,

This is what my Developer has to say regarding this issue.

The exception being raised by the system because it is trying to find an entry in the table DSMOPSOLUTIONDAT with objectid 130000. There is no entry in the table with this object id, so it is raising the exception failed. Please try to get some info on this table, mean while I will also try to get the info about it which might help us solving this problem. Where can I get te info abt this info.

The SAP Note suggest for the patch level SAPKITL419, but our system is one patch level ahead i.e. SAPKITL420 may be because of that it's not allowing us to implement that note.

Thanks

Rupali S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rupali,

Since you are above the specified SP level SAPKITL419, you can definitely apply the note. Did you check other prerequisites and did you go the right way in using SNOTE. Or you can even ask your developer to implement the manual corrections specified in the note if you havin probs with SNOTE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bidwan,

I am following proper instructions to implement the SAP note, but it still says, Cannot implement note. I have suggested my developer to do it manually & he will do try that & let me know by afternoon.

Other than that how to find out about that table DSMOPSOLUTIONDAT whose entry is missing in the object id 130000 as suggested by my developer. is there any way we can find what info that field should contain.

Thanks

Rupali S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bidwan,

Its been long tme I have not posted or updated the query, I was very busy with other schedule.

We had DB migration of PRD system, after which I was trying to reconfigure this new PRD system in EWA & I could manage to successfull update the existing setup.

I noticed today that whtever Raise Exception I am getting is because of CCMS monitoring of EWA not proper.

I did this - Tcode DSWP  Operation Setup  System Landscape Maintenance  Under Change Solution Directory  Solution Settings  Click CCMS monitoring of EWA  Generates Raise Exception Error - A RAISE statement in the program "CL_DSMOP_SOLUTION_LIST========CP" raised the exception condition "FAILED".

Since the exception was not intercepted by a superior

program, processing was terminated.

I also posted this issue to SAP & opened connection for them to troubleshoot.

Please suggest if you have some solution to it.

Best Regards

Rupali S