cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Overview in Maintenance Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am little confused with the cost overview in Maintenance Order, Like we have three types of costs:::

Estimated Cost

Planned Cost

Actual Cost

Can anyone guide me which cost should reflect in the above three (As per standard)::

Thanks in advance

RGRDS

DM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak ,

Pls send me ur email id iwll send u the execution method for cost .

regards ,

shahid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot........my id deepakmerchant@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

If ur question is answered can u pls close this thread?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Estimated costs = Rough expectation to execute the order. This cost is at at a header level

Planned costs = Calculated for each resource u expect to consume. Such as 2 peices of material A. 3 hrs of activity A

Actual costs = Calculate for each resource u actually consumed. Such as only 1 piece of material A, 2 pieces of material B and 1 hr of activity B

There can be a difference between Planned and actual costs. Usually there will be. Planned and actual costs are calculated based on a rate specified in the material master or the activity type.

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi deepak

Normally Plan and Actual cost will be incurred and reflect i the maintenance cost.Whereas estimated cost is just an information you can pass it to your subordinate that as far this maintenance order is concerned your Estimated cost should not go beyound or you are expecting the estimated cost for this project as.

regards

thyagarajan