Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file->XI->Proxy(ABAP) in R/3, message stuck in queue of R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have a file->XI->Proxy(ABAP) in R/3, scenario,

when the data is getting inserted to R/3 using Proxy, we can see in SXMB_MONI of R/3, that this message is getting stuck in queue, (we saw it in SMQ2 of R/3),

Is it possible that this message wont reach the Proxy code, untill we activate the stucked queue,

pls advice, this is criical production scenario...........

help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We do not need to activate the queue. Can you please check what exact error it is giving at the R3 end.

Can u pls copy and paste ur error message.

Refer below welbolg for troubleshooting INbound proxy:

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/07/28/xi-debug-your-inbound-abap-proxy-implementation

Thnx

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two scenarios which run at the scheduled time,data coming from database gets inserted in to the r/3 through ABAP proxy.

Now when i check in SXI_MONITOR in the XI prod,we found the messages have been reached successfully and also shows the checkerd flag.But when i check in the SXI_MONITOR in R/3 prod,i see message status as green flag.To cut short i see messages stuck in queue.

but still few messages are getting inserted in the R/3 table but few not and they represent the green checkerd flag.

Can you please check what exact error it is giving at the R3 end.

Now is it possible that messages get inserted in the r/3 if we execute/delete the entries in queue,becoz if in case there is any error than it gets reflected in other r/3 table.so it is not possible for me to give one particular error message.

so do u have any solution for this

sudeep