cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods issue from delivery not possible due to block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i am doing a PGR, i am getting an error..

"Goods issue from delivery not possible due to block" Message Type V1 184.

In the return order the block has been removed.. there is no block in header,line item and schedule line.

Can anybody please help me on this issue.

Stheny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Sthen,

You need to remove delivery block from outbound delivery that was created.  Probably, it causes relevant error. Initially, you could check from LIKP table for relevant delivery(Technical name: LIKP-LIFSK).

It can be removed by following below paths.

VL02N- Go to (from menu bar tab)-Header- Administration-Delivery block(probably it is not to empty,leave it blank)

Regards

Engin KARABOĞA

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to change mode of OD, and then header/administration, and there user can change Delivery block to empty. In that case GI can be posted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the delivery header <i>Administration tab</i> --> <i>Control Data</i> --> <i>delivery block</i> , whether there is any delivery block exists.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

0 Kudos

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Check

1. If the customer / material is blocked ?

2. <a href="https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/783942">SAP Note 783942</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ashish,

The Customer and Material is not Blocked.

I checked in VL02n(saved PGR not done), the field LIKP-LIFSK is "X" delivery block. I dont know from where this field is updating. In sale order VBAK-LIFSK is the delivery block and it is blank.

Steny

Message was edited by:

sthen s

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sthen

This could be due to user authorization problem that in some companies, to have some control on inventory, they provide authorization only to specific user idl. Try with some other user (preferably higher officials user id).

Also you can check in sale order VA02 (of return order), where any delivery block is there.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I have already save the Delivery document. If any delivery block is there means, it wont allow to go inside the VL01N...right. While PGR, i am getting the error.

Stheny

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sthen

You are wrong my dear friend. Even if Delivery block is set in sale order, you can create VL01N and save the document. It wont allow you to do PGI / PGR and if you try to do, it throws an error message "Goods issue from delivery not possible due to block".

So check once again in VA02 whether delivery block is set there.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi