Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction SM35 error msg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

After running any session in SM35 , i am getting this error message. Could u pls tell me why ? and how to solve this ?

the error msg is: Error in read of session in Queue id.

Its is very urgent.

regds,

uma

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

this error comes when u do the recording in shdo transaction wrongly .

or else it will show errors in log tab.

so for ths u delete and do the recording carefully save and then test for logs if any in sm35 ..

hope this might be the problem....

former_member202957
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi uma,

Error in SM35 mostly of two types 1. if you do any mistake in recording it gives you errror so better do recording once again. 2. IF your giving the flat file path wrong it gives error so check the file path correctly . and also check the function module BDC_INSERT properly check that did u given any wrong information in that.

<b>reward for useful answers</b>

regards,

sunil kairam.

0 Kudos

Hi sunil,

Thank u for ur reply.

Actually After running any session in SM35 we will get message like "Processing of batch input session completed" .

But instead of that , i am getting like this. Its an information message. "error in read of sesion with queue id XXXXXXXXXXXXX.

If u know, Could u pls clarify me?

Regds

Uma

0 Kudos

Hi uma,

How ru running your BDC in background process or foreground.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi uma,

U can check the error log in sm35 by selecting ur session ,and click analysis pushbutton in application tool bar.u'll have the session queqe id there,select the error and analyse the log.

hope this will help you.

regards,

kavitha