cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing ITAB without creating STRUCTURE in SMARTFORM.....

naveenvishal
Contributor
0 Kudos

how can i pass the Internal Table (ITAB) to the SMARTFORM, without creating a structure..

Currently ive to use the STRUCTURE because SMARTFORM doesnt recognises it..ive also tried declearing it in GLOBAL DEFINTION of the SMARTFORM, but was not possible to achieve..At the end, i ve to create a saperate structure for each ITAB..

That Means,

No of structure created inceases with no of itab passed..not an ideal situation..

Can GURUs show me the correct sloution for the situation..

Thanx,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you don't want to pass a stucture to your smartform,then you have to build your logic inside your smartform... define an internal table in your smartform... create program lines and write all your coding inside program lines.. I guess it helps to solve your problem.

close the thread once your question is answered.

Regards,

SaiRam

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

naveenvishal
Contributor
0 Kudos

i think it wont solve prob. i also got another reply sayin that it cant be done, v have to declare structure.

type pools can be used for defining the variable to be used internally for the smartform, not for the ITAB passing from abap to SMARTFORM.

jayanthi_jayaraman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just try making use of Type-pools.i.e., declare a structure inside a type pool.

Another way is to define the logic required in smartform itself instead of passing from program.

former_member195383
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

U can pass the Internal Table (ITAB) ,to the smartform,from the printprogram itself.

So no need to declare separate structures in the smartform.

When u are calling the dynamic function module from the printprogram,just pass the internal table in the 'Tables' section of the dynamic function module .

Regards

Rudra