cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERS - Calculation of TDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Client wants to have ERS in his company when ERS happens does the TDS amount gets captured in the said run.

My point is the TDS should also be booked at the time of Invoice Verification if the W/Tax Codes are mentioned in the Vendor Master does the system will take take this into consideration while doing an Invoice through ERS an does the TDS amount will be deducted automatically from the Vendor Invoice.

How does the system going to capture the Freight charges.

Your Valuable suggestion are required.

Thanks in advance.

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Procedure for settling goods receipts automatically. When you use Evaluated Receipt Settlement (ERS), you have an agreement with the vendor that they do not create an invoice for an ordering transaction. Instead, the system posts the invoice document automatically on the basis of the data in the purchase order and goods receipts. This eliminates invoice variances

Prerequisites

Evaluated receipt settlement must be flagged in the purchase order item.

The vendor must be flagged as being subject to ERS in the vendor master record.

The goods receipt must refer to a purchase order.

Goods-receipt-based Invoice Verification must be defined for the purchase order item.

A tax code must have been maintained in the purchase order item.

The order price of the materials may not be an estimated price.

So I think TDS and freight can be captured. Check Purchase info records with MM guy.

Reg

*assign points if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I think is TDS will get deducted based on the details maintained in the Vendor Master.

Cheers

V.Krishnan