Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting data upon the activation of DSO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm just testing the loading with only 30 records from Flat file

Issue: I've activated the requests in my DSO and which is successful and also happened further updation to Cube. I've 30 records in my DSO and upon activation i've not seen the request generated ID but the request is updated to cube with 0 records. Now i can see the data of 30 records in the "New table of DSO but not in active and change log table.

My system is BI 7.1.

Could anybody help in this issue. Since i've not faced this type of issue so far.

Regards,

Amar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Test the ODS in RSRV and repair ,may be the activation program is not upto date

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/92/1d733b73a8f706e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

cheers,

Swapna.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapna,

I could not find any solution for this. I've done with RSRV also but of no use.

Thanks,

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

chk the joblog of ods activation

also chk for any routines..

just a confirmation,have you checked the previes of data from flat file prior to loading?

cheers,

Swapna.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapna,

To confirm this the data is successfully loaded to ODS and in New table. I've activated the request which i've loaded and i can see this is successful in log. But I don't find the data in Active table atleast and thisrequest is updated into Cube with 0 records.

I don't find any mistake in loading the data from flat file to DSO in my BI 7.1 system. Let me know if you require any more information.

Thanks,

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this may be the case where in reverese images were posted to nullify the entries in ods.

say your ods has

salers order id 0record mode

102 N

after that it was loaded as

salers order id 0record mode

-102 R

so after activation it nullifies the existing records and you will see zero records.

Cheers,

Swapna.g

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapna,

Thanks for your Brisk reply.

There are no negative records that i posted. I posted only 30 records at a time from flat file.

Could you please check my comments once again and help me out.

Thanks,

Amar