cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

time admin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings!

I have a situation here and am looking for a fresh perpectives......the Time functionality has been configured for my ees (its mostly done through CATS and protal). The ees have been assigned a time administrator code each. In table t526, next to the TA code column we have name of the position of people's manager. But on infotype 1 these fields donot show up in the drop down menu. What can we do something different here.....i want to avoid using spread sheet to store the TA codes for each people manager. Please advice!

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member66268
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Normally we use Administrator group fields in Infotype1. Is that not sufficient for your requirement?

You can also try to build a custom object type and create a relationship which is much stronger solution.

Regards

Chandramouly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Thanks for the response. The TA group field alone is not enough becuase in our case, sometimes two different TA codes in T526 may have the same manager's position name. We want to see some options in the dropdown menu on infotype one. We donot want to use any custom objects or anything like that we want to be able to use the standard SAP functionality....

Please advise!

regards,

former_member66268
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I understand correctly, you say in T526, you have one group code mapped to many position but you want those positions to be listed in the drop down in IT0001-SACHZ.

If you want to have the positions to be listed in IT0001, then you cannot have one-many mapping in T526. How about having one group code for one positions? but it might be cumbersome..

But the clean solution for what you are looking at would be to explore creation of an appropriate relationship (with a new custom relationship or standard relationship) with a Position. Because you are looking at a one-one relationship between a PERNR and a position for a different purpose.

Regards

Chandramouly

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Check the Functionality of PINCH Feature....