Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to split the invoiced amount for the services in a PO?

0 Kudos

Hello SAPients!

Scenario: I have a PO with one item, this Item has 3 services attached, this one item of the PO has been invoiced.

I need to split the invoiced amount into its corresponding amounts for each of the services. Is that possible?

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

0 Kudos

C'mon guys. Don't tell me this is going to be one more for my collection of unanswered questions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try bumping it to the top on Monday morning. There's probably not a lot of people logged on Friday evening.

Rob

0 Kudos

I still can't find a way to do this. Any idea will be greatly appreciated?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you need not split the Amount. There must be some table which will hold each service amount of each Item of that PO. Try to find out that table.

PSTYP field will differentiate different POs, i think if PSTYP is 9 it is service PO.

You can find the Service PO Item details in EKPO, For Each item you can get the amount from MSEG Table DMBTR is the field. Each Item will have multiple Services with different Quantities & Amounts, so split will not work. So find the table which will store that amount for each service.

Regards,

Satish

0 Kudos

Satish,

Thanks for your reply.

I know the tables that contain the amounts for the Services, splitted, that's not a problem, the problem is that I need the ACTUAL INVOICED amount for those services because sometimes the service can be partially invoiced.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

For Invoice receipts amounts check in tables EKBE, RKPF and RSEG. You may get some idea.

Regards,

Satish