cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning Products to the Product Catalog (E-commerce CRM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created product in sales organization 10 and distribution channel 10.

I created a product catalog and a variant. My variant is assigned to sales organization 10 and distribution channel 10, but when I assigned product manually, system display "Product distribution chains do not match catalog variants". However, my product and my variant have same sales organization and distribution channel.

Some idea?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the sales area of the product & catalog variant. when you try to assign the product which is havinng other than the sales area of the variant then only you will get this type of error.

Check wether , you are maintaining the division in variant and product may not be belongs to that division.

Regards

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sales area of the product and catalog variant is the same..

However, in catalog variant I can´t assign division. Where do you assign division? Match code only have sales organization and distribution channel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lyda,

You should be able to assign the division on catalog variant itself (Next to distribution channel column). Make sure you have assigned the division to the appropriate distribution channel in the 'Function' tab of the organizational maintenence for the required sales organization. Also you have selected the 'Header Div. Act.' in the IMG configuration CRM > organizational management > division settings > define use of division and dummy division

<b>Do not forget to reward if it helps,</b>

Regards,

Paul Kondaveeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Both configuration are ready. However, Only some product are assigned to the catalog product . There are other product with the same characteristic (sales organization, distribution channel and sector) but this product are not assigned to the catalog product (because error "Distribution channel are not the same assigned to the catalog product). But it´s not true.

Some idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

However product catalog have same sales organization and distribution channel that product, system display error: Product distribution chains do not match catalog variants.

Former Member
0 Kudos

However, if I check this error in the product master data, the product actually seems to be assigned to the distribution chain.

The product is already 'Assign' in the corresponding screen in transaction COMMPR01 to the distribution chain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the product saved "Active"?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, product is saved actived and have fill set-type: Quantities' (set type CRMM_PR_SALESA) (Note 439610 )

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have message class COM_PCAT_O, message number 441."The Sales org data of the product and of the catalog variant do not match"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you entering any other data like unit of measure etc in variant that could be different from the stuff maintained in Product Master? ...

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same values.

Additional value of product catalog is unit of mesure (obligatory field). This value is the same (base unit mesure) for product and for product catalog (field UoMtype have value "A Base unit of mesure").

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on the details you are providing I don't really see any issue that causes such an error....As a last thing I could think of.....

Please verify if the sales organization, distribution channel and div that you are seeing are really correct....

SAP stumps us many a times if we maintain 10 and 1O for the same SOrg for example. Here, first one is Ten and second one is onealphabetO.

Try again...

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sales organization and distribution chain are correct. There are new, and don´t exist other values similar (with o for example).

However, I can obtain a solution (not ideal). If I edit product in tab "Sales and Distribution" for group field Sales: Distribution Chain, I can observe all distribution channel assigned to my product, but only one is highlight in blue.

If I edit product, and select distribution channel "internet", for highlight in blue and saved (and other distribution channel are assigned too, but no highlight), the error disappear in product catalog.

Answers (0)