cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Urgent !!!!!!!!!!!! Asset activation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to activate an asset that is deactivated.

For this I was trying to delete the deactivation date, but I was getting the error

"Make required entry" and its taking me to the tab deprec.areas in AS02 and throwing me error.

The "USFL. life" value for that asset is 0 and its grayed out and I cudnt change the value.

**********************************************************************************************************

For some other assets which has non zero value in usfl life, I was getting below error.

Fiscal year 2007 is already closed in Financial Accounting.

Message no. AA669

Diagnosis

You have initiated a recalculation of asset values for fiscal year 2007. However, fiscal year 2007 is still open is Asset Accounting, but not in Financial Accounting.

System Response

Due to this inconsistency between the General Ledger and the the subsidiary ledger, processing is terminated.

Procedure

Close fiscal year 2007 in Asset Accounting as well.

**********************************************************************************************************

Can someone let me know how to solve this error.

Regards,

Sriram

Message was edited by:

Sriram Sriram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This two periods (Financial Accounting and Asset Accounting) may be consistent in this firts mounth of year.

You have two options:

1. Open the period 12/2007 in T-Code OB52, make this posting, and put again the initial value; or

2. Close the period 2007 in T-Code OAAQ, make this posting, and put again to initial value.

Regards,