cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface of SAP with Golden Tax, China

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Does anyone have some documentation regarding the SAP interface with the Golden Tax, China system( chinese local tax software system) and any documentation relating to SAP, China local implementation in ECC 6.0

Thanks

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Krishna,

As I know, the normal golden tax system developed by an third party vendor, and the standard system doesn't include the interface for ERP system connection.

But these few years, they should deleloped some interfact for SAP already, since SAP is popular in China now, you can ask them to buy it.

Then you request a new user ID from your BASIS team for SAP login, then Golden Tax can access SAP invoice via BAPI or other remote function call.

For GT the system, there is some problem occurred for China,

1) Golden Tax was restrict by 8 line items, SAP got more(you can customize it) .

2) For the amount, most of company customized tax calculation base on line items, then round, finally get the gross amount; but GT base on total net amount of invoice, then get net amount, finally round. so you have to find a solution to adjust the difference.

3)Sometimes customer has special request also, you should collect the problems from your customer service team;

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laksmipati

I have gone through the help regarding the chinese taxation earlier.As per the legal requirement all the chinese companies have to take the print of special VAT invoices with the tax software system(Golden Tax) supplied by local tax authorities.

As per SAP note 192898, we need to have an interface between SAP and Golden Tax system, to supply the billing information to GT system and to get the pre numbered document number to SAP.

For the above, I need some help regarding the integration between SAP and GT.

Thanks

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krishna,

Were you able to get any documentation on this? We are about to start an implementation in China, can you provide me with some help with the Golden Tax System and the Golden Audit? Thanks.

Can anyone help?

Karen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

In our project we created invoice in SAP.Then execute this invoice no in Zprogramme.I know only this.

In Golden Tax you have limitation to pass only 8 line items a time.That means your Invoice in SAP should have only 8 line items.

We tackle this problem by using billing split at line items.Go to sproSales & Distribution-Billing--Billing Documents-Country Specific features-Maintain maximum no of billing items-Put 8 nos in front of your sales organisation.

In copying control select your item category and in field Data VBRK/VBRP-put 006.

Regards

Amit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna

Check the links

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/22/656439b256f935e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm">China Tax Code</a>

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/ae/69c339cfa09a26e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm">Condition Types for China</a>

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi