cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Web Service Client Generation from WSDL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am currently working on the implementation of Web Dynpro Application where I discover a list of available web services. From the latter, I can only retreive their WSDL.

I would like from my Web Dynpro Application to invoke those discovered services.

The idea is then to generate dynamically client web services from their WSDL directly in my Java code.

I already know know to generate a client web service from a WSDL file within SAP Developer Studio, but I do not know if it is possible to do so within a Web Dynpro Applications.

So I wonder first if it is possible to generate a client web service dynamically from its WSDL. If yes, I would need your expertise to do so

Thank you in advance,

Best Regards,

Laurent.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Chk This blog /people/anilkumar.vippagunta2/blog/2006/12/13/secured-webservices-ii

Regards

Ayyapparaj

0 Kudos

Dear Ayyapparaj,

Sorry, but I do not see the link because the dynamic generation of client web services at runtime and your blog.

I knew how to create within the SAP Developer Studio a client web service from its WSDL.

But my problem is slightly different, because I would like to generate at runtime a client web service from a WSDL. The latter is retrieved after the discovery of a web service.

If you would have any idea how to do so.

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Laurent.