Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen-variant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi frens,

YWHMM02 is screen variant of MM02. In that screen for the field makt-maktx some description is given.so whenever i try to change the material in YWHMM02 , for all the materials only one desc is displaying.that is even though the materials are different,description is same.the description being displayed is same as the one in the screen variant.

plz tell me whether is this the problem related to screen variant or some thing else.Kindly help me

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto SHD0 tcode and enter the Tcode MM02 and screen variant and see in change mode

may be the field MAKTX was marked as 'X' in the W.CONTENT

means if you mark this always the same value is displayed.

check this and change it and see

Regards

anji

0 Kudos

thanks Anji.I have one more problem also with this.

YWHMM02 is the screen-variant for MM02 and havinf only two abs WM1 and WM2.first when i change the material in YWHMM02,only wm1 and wm2 tabs are coming which is correct.after changing the material and if go back in the same session,and enter another material, then the its behaving like MM02 diaplaying all tabs which is wrong.ironically , if i open a new session with the tcode YWHmm02 then two tabs are only coiming,

kindly tell me where the problem is and how it can be solved.