cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Provider Not Found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When i execute the Table Template Widget it says that the Service Provider not found (JCO_SERVICE). How can i solve this problem ?

Regards,

Sai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jaideeps
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

hi krishna,

Check whether your JCO_SERVICE is working properly...

Please give the Service provider name which you have created in the widget preference section... this is done by right-clicking on the widget....

for testing start with your Hello word widget...then use the same service provider for your table template..

thanks

jaideep

*reward points if useful...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

I tried to create an Instance of the JCO Service but it gave me an error. Can the Instance Name be anything or is there any name that i need to provide. Please let me know. Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Sai

jaideeps
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

hi,

the instance name can be any name....ex: krishna

did you configure with your sap server..this is URL in which you will do the configuration....

http://localhost:7531/SapMiddleTier/app/advanced

and there itself you can check the connection by clicking check status....then connection is successfull message is displayed.....

thanks

jaideep

*reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

When i configure the JCO it says the Host Name might be different. I've configured using one IDES System of SAP. Don't know what is the problem with the Host Name..

Regards,

Sai

jaideeps
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

hi krishna,

Host name : Application server name(which you can get by right-clicking on the server properties)...sometimes it may look like IP or name...if u still find a problem give me your mail id..so that i can provide you with my configuartion screen shots..

thanks

jaideep

*reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

My Mail id is saikrisnow@yahoo.co.in. Please send me the Screen Shots. I've done the same thing that you have told me to do. I've checked the Message Server as Yes and configured that properly. The thing is like i got Three providers WIDGETS GALLERY, CRM and CSN. These all came by default i did not create them. They are working fine and my widgets are working properly. The problem is with the JCO Connection that i create. I've compared it even with the default one's but they too have the same parameters. Don't know what's going wrong.

Regards,

Sai

Given You Full Points..

jaideeps
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

hi,

i have sent the mail to you...if you find any problem let me know...

thanks

jaideep

Answers (0)