cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO history -Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking for a table that gives me all the 102 movements that were carried out within a time period with Qty and mat doc?

I need to generate a report very urgently, so some quick replys will be very helpfull!!

Thanks

Kelly

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kelly,

One additional report you can utilize is the ME80FN report. This report works well if your input is from the PO side. The MB51 is driven from the inventory side. Similar results however the good thing about this report output is that you can view the PO history view of the PO line item for each PO selected based on y our criteria. In addition, you can also utilize the movement type and reference document to sort/subtotal based on the original materials document which should be the same as that on the 102 reversal.

Just another option.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kelly,

I agree with the last posting. You should be able to utilize MB51 to view both the 101 and the relevant 102 based on the PO reference. The report can be executed by posting date and by plant. This report can be executed in the background if there are performance issues. If there are not any performance issues, then you can select the ALV view to download the information into Excel for further analysis.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kelly,

You can go with table MSEG which will give all the details as per your requirement.

rgds

Chidanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use Table EKBE with Movement type selection as 102 , In this table you can have the selction of date range also.

Thanks & Regards

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can get this by MB5B

go to se16

first go to MKPF put the posting date from to

table name mseg

put movement type 102 u will get all the details

this two tables will give u the details u need

MKPF and MSEG

also u can use EKBE

reward if usefull

Message was edited by:

Umakant Bhangale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Umakant,

I will try it now. I'm actually trying to retrieve the data from the table EKBE but taking ages to run and going into abap dump.

The data I am trying to look at is: Within the last one year, I want to check how many GR reversals(102) we made and what is the time difference (no of days) from the original GR (101). This we want to evaluate to see if we need to customise in OMBZ to allow ' GR-reversals despite Invoice ' for movement 102.

Pls let me know if there are any quick way to get this info?

Many thanks

Kelly

Former Member
0 Kudos

if u just want to c the data then u can u stand tcod eto achive this

use tcod mb5b

put 102 in movement type an dfrom to date

run the report u will get the details u require

and if not then u can use MSEG and MKPF

hope this will solve ur issue

Please rewarf if u feal is usefull

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks evryone for posting quick reply's. Just to clarfy, I think table MSEG might work but anyway I am running it in background so until I see it, I cannot say if it worked. Table MKPF is no good because we cannot limit that to one particular Plant as we have many plants in our client. MD5B is also gone into Abap runtime error!! But MSEG can be limited by plant and fiscal year so that's okay.

I'll let you know if I need further help!!

Thanks once again.

Regards,

Kelly

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Check MB51 . Give period and movement type 102 . It will fletch all the transactions happened for 103 movement