cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extracting Purchase doucument Item condition value (Urgent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Currently, I am extracting purchase order item level data using 2lis_02_itm DS in which the extract structure is modified with fields which are fetching data from Condition Type (KSCHL), Condition Value (KWERT), etc., field at run time for which code is written in CMOD.

Now, user requirement is some what like this: they maintain KWERT for one of the condition type after a week/a month or 2 months (not fixed) of PO creation date.

Problem: In current extraction the data is comming for all the values changed or records added at item level (like material number, quantity, value, net value, etc.) but its not extracting the change in Condition Value (KWERT).

<b>Please explain why?</b>

Also, I tried to create a view based on the tables EKKO, EKPO and KONV but since KONV is pool table it's not allowing to create one.

Tried to create function module by changing standard function module RSAX_BIW_GET_DATA_SIMPLE_1 and passing an custom extract structure created with only few (required) fields. The problem with this one is that in OPEN CURSOR ..... area when I am trying to write select statement which contains INTO clause, its giving error while checking where as query is working when tested as a report output.

<b>Also, pls. let me know weather any provision is available on extraction of Condition data for each item in a PO is available in SAP's standard DS or BC. The one like they have condition level DS for application area SD.</b>

for any further details pls. let me know.

Thank You in advance.

Points will be awarded to satisfying answer.

Regards,<b></b><b></b>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the same problem. Did you find a solution?

Thanks in advance.

Pablo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good afternoon Joshi,

It is unfortunnatelly very normal that the changes of the conditions are not loaded into BI... When you enhanced a DS, all the fields you add are simply calculated for each line that are in the delta queue. Here the change of a condition is not recognize as a change for BI, so no record is created in the delta queue so you extra fields are not calculated...

The simplest way to check on which field a change is triggering a record in the delta queue is to check the fields in the extract structure in transaction LBWE for your datasource.

One solution might be to assign one of the sub-totals to that condition (if you already use the 6 available sub-totals I remember that there was a way to create some extra ones...)

If this does not work, to extract data from a pool table, you can always create in infoset query in transaction SQ01. To my knowledge there is no BC datasource for PO condition.

hope it helps,

Rodolphe

I do not think

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodolphe,

Thanks for your reply.

I checked with your suggested option of infoset query. but while creating infoset it's not accepting table KONV as its a pool or cluster table.

Its always a problem due to KONV as I tried before creating a view for using it in FM but becoz of same reasons I was unable to create one.

can you suggest any other option?

Regards,

Nigam