cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling Agreements / Delivery Schedule / Firm zone, Trade zone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all.

I am in the process of setting up scheduling agreements (LPA type) with firm zone and trade zone in SAP 4.5b

The following issues I have:

1.) with the release via ME84, it gives me an error 'no processing message ME 857, no message record found'.

As far as I know the customizing is correct. Can some one give a tip about what I maybe have forgotten?

2.) I am also using the firm and trade zone, but in the automatic generated delivery schedules line it is not turning up?

If there is any one who can help me with this subject, any information is welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Wilfred

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

u have not maintained condition record for output type for release for scheduling aggrednment

std out put type is LPH1

tcode MN10

reward if useful

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to create a condition record for your message type LPH1 in order to be able to generate the message (mn10).

At funcional level, try to update your schedule line manually through TCode me37 and then go to the ME84.

At customizing level, here are some things that were missing when it occurred to me :

Check in SPRO - Purchasing - Messages - Output Control - Message Types -

Define message type for scheduling agreement schedule lin - Fine-Tuned Control: Forecast Delivery Schedule/Expediter that you have operation 9 for LPH1 and the checkbox activated.

Check in SPRO - Purchasing - Messages - Output Control - Message Determination Schemas - DefineMessage Schema for Scheduling Agreement Release - Define Message Determ. Schema: Forecast Delivery Schedule/Ex in the control data : You must havefor LPH1 the requirement 109.

Hope it helps

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I have done the adjustments as mentioned but still there is an error. Can the reason be that it is version 4.5B I am wotking in now?

W