cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Control of Payment Terms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We group multiple deliveries into one invoice for one customer. Am maintaining Payment terms in my sales orders but i cld not c the same in Invoice Header data. Its showing blank.

Doc flow: Sales order->Delivery->Invoice.

is that because of some copy controls? If yes, is tht should be from Sales doc to billing doc?

what should be the requirement? is that am supposed to do it or i need to take help of a abaper?

Please advice soon.

thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

cen u chang the reference number or allocation number in copy control from delevery to billing at header level !

Former Member
0 Kudos

u check it payment terms at item level

R u maintained different payment terms for different sales order !

u check it & let me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked for Payment Term field in the line item level in the Invoice(item details)

but the field is not there.

More Over all my sales orders have the same payment terms.

Cheers,

Anil.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anil

Check in copy control <b>VTFL</b> (Delivery to Billing). There for your item category, the copying requirements would be "004" I think.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshimipathi,

Is that a copy control from Sales doc to Billing doc or Delivery doc to Billing doc?

Because to my knowledge, Payment tersm has nothing to take with delivery and do not has any field for payment term in delivery( either likp or lips )

more over i did not understand copying req 004.

what am i suppose to do so that i get payment term reflected in the invoice?

Cheers,

Anil.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anil

Yes I too know that Payment Terms will come from sale order. If you do billing against sale order, then you have to make copy control accordingly.

You said that you have done "sale order - delivery - invoice", which means, you have to maintain copy controls <b>VTLA</b> (<i>Sale order to Delivery</i>) and <b>VTFL</b> (<i>Delivery to Billing</i>).

Having said that by default, Payment Term should flow to your billing. I dont know why you are not getting.

Since so far, I have never come across with similar issue, I have only suggested you. Testing it or not its upto you !!!!!!

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

You are correctly said. The copying requirement is 004. But how do i need to test?

Do i need to take help of a Abaper? or can test my own.......plz suggest.

Cheers,

Anil.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anil

Just assign <b>004</b> in copying requirements VTFL and create a sale order, delivery and billing. No need of ABABer

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Its already there. But still i see the Payment term field to be blank in the Invoice doc header.

Plz suggest.

Cheers,

Anil.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anil

Have you checked the Payment Term in all sale orders flowing are unique?? May be if any sale order is left with blank, that could also be a reason.

I will just think over of this and come back to you in case anything struck my mind. Sorry I am unable to be of assistance now.

Meanwhile, I will also watch this thread whether any of our friends would be able to give you a solution, which will be helpful for me also.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.

For testing i have only created a single order, and single delivery, and invoiced. even then the field in the invoice is blank(though maintained in the sales order)

Cheers,

Anil.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anil

Is your Payer differ from Sold to Party?? If so, check in XD02 of the Payer what Payment Terms you have maintained.

If it is different from Sold to Party, you will face such a problem.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

nope, my payer is same as my sold to party only. More over, we have done some uploads using LSMW for sales orders as a process of transit data in those invoices the payment term is flowing in the invoice.

where as the invoices created in real time(not upload) i do not c any payment term flowing in the invoice.i do not understand y this is happening.

do it has something to take wid the incoterm?

plz brief me.

Cheers,

Anil.