cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fork : triggering and terminating event ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am a begginer in Workflow ..

I just want to know how Fork can be used for paralled processing with triggering and terminating event.

It would be appreciated if provided with some scenarion in detailed steps.

Thanks in advance.

Ganesh..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried searching SAP help?

Regds,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Akshay,

I have only lesser time to get ready for my work in workflow, and i feel it take much time to study in SAP help...so expecting from experts voice to accomplish my task ASAP.

Thanks

pokrakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So you expect us to give up our time to help you for free because you do not have the time to read the SAP help?

Would you also like us to build your workflow for you? Perhaps a cup of tea or coffee to go with that? I know, why don't you go home and relax and let us do your job!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mike,

It would be HELPFUL for me if i get my problem solved as earlier so i can concentrate on other my commited topics..thats why expecting info., from the experts.

Anyway , you triggered me to read SAP help..thanks for the indirect motivation..

Let me start reading the SAP help information!!!

Thanks .

Ganesh

KKilhavn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Judging by the number of questions you have asked you must have been in a hurry constantly for the last 6 months. I don't mind answering people's questions, but as Mike (and many others) I have no interest in helping people who don't even try to solve things on their own.

Here, as elsewhere, there is no (completely) free lunch - but we'll help you with the pieces that you find hard to digest. Happy reading, and have a good weekend.