cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Error: com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am workign on a scenario, where i am getting dtaa from SQL server using sender JDBC adapter.

I need to pass this data into a Z-RFC to update a ztable.

While executing the scenario, the messages are populatingin SXMB_MONI with the following error and Red Flag.

com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException

thrown during application mapping

com/sap/xi/tf/_pavan_mm_: RuntimeException in

Message-Mapping transformatio~

I have tested Message Mapping in Repository. Its working fine.

But when i copy the payload from SXMB_MONI and paste the same payload in Message Mapping (Repository), the system is showing following Error.....

Details

java.lang.NullPointerException

STACKTRACE:

com.sap.aii.ib.core.mapping.exec.ExecuteException: java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.ServerMapService.transformInternal(ServerMapService.java:477)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.ServerMapService.execute(ServerMapService.java:169)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.mapping.MapServiceBean.execute(MapServiceBean.java:52)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.mapping.MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0.execute(MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0.java:301)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.mapping.MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0p4_Skel.dispatch(MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0p4_Skel.java:146)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:320)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:198)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:129)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170)

STACKTRACE:

at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.exceptionCaught$(AMappingProgram.java:59)

at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.Transformer.checkParserException(Transformer.java:182)

at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.Transformer.start(Transformer.java:149)

at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.execute(AMappingProgram.java:102)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.ServerMapService.transformInternal(ServerMapService.java:431)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.ServerMapService.execute(ServerMapService.java:169)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.mapping.MapServiceBean.execute(MapServiceBean.java:52)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.mapping.MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0.execute(MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0.java:301)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.mapping.MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0p4_Skel.dispatch(MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0p4_Skel.java:146)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:320)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:198)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:129)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170)

I have tested the Configuration in Integration Directory with the payload from SXMB_MONI... The error is same as above mentioned.

In message mapping, the source message type is a data type similar to the selected fields from sql server.

The target message type is the imported RFC.

The RFC is working fine, when i enter the data manually in R/3.

I am unable to trace out the error behind this kind of situation....

Can any one guide me in this regard...??

Regards

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pavan,

try copying only exact payload....starting from the node....

if u observe xml in sxmb_moni and mapping test there will be a difference..."ns0"

and " ns1" like that.....so if u exactly copy the whole thing in mapping test it wil give error...instead try keepiong the header same in test xml and paste only payload starts with nodes....try this hope it will work....

Reward points if usefull!!!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException

thrown during application mapping

com/sap/xi/tf/_pavan_mm_: RuntimeException in

Message-Mapping transformatio~

>>>this must be the problem with ur mapping check u have mapped the correct fields according to ur scenario and also compare the result of the source u got in sxmb_moni with the source of message mapping in(IR)............

Regards,

Azeez khan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The payload got from Message Mapping....

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns0:SENDER_MT xmlns:ns0="http:
infotech-enterprises">

<zkunnr>AB10</zkunnr>

<zname1>PRATT</zname1>

<zstras>412,DALAL STREET</zstras>

<zadrnr>BGLR,FDFDFDF</zadrnr>

<ztelf1>434343434</ztelf1>

</ns0:SENDER_MT>

The Payload got from SXMB_MONI as follows...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

- <ROW>

- <row>

<zkunnr>AB10</zkunnr>

<zname1>PRATT</zname1>

<zstras>412,DALAL STREET</zstras>

<zadrnr>BGLR,FDFDFDF</zadrnr>

<ztelf1>434343434</ztelf1>

</row>

If i paste the payload from sxmb_moni into message mapping, i am getting following error...

If i paste the payload from sxmb_moni into Tools--->Test Configuration in Integration Directory, the following errro occurs in Interface Mapping.

java.lang.NullPointerException thrown during application mapping

Any idea what need to be done to resolve this error?

Regards

Pavan

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If u r using JDBC sender, then u must have structure similar to this

<resultset>

<row>

<column-name1>column-value</ column-name1>

<column-name2>column-value</ column-name2>

</row>

<row>

<column-name1>column-value</ column-name1>

<column-name2>column-value</ column-name2>

</row>

</resultset>

However in ur message mapping payload, it seems to be different.

After SENDER_MT, add a node say "row"

And the message mapping payload and <b>Sender</b> payload from sxmb_moni should be same.

Regards,

Prateek

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

please replace your Document name in sender CC as message type name instead of resultset

also please provide the Document namespace in sender CC

please check it

with regards

gabriel

Former Member
0 Kudos

as you have tested the message mapping take that payload and compare it with the payload from SXMB_MONI. sould be that the payload is not as expected

in integration directory tools-->test configuration

1. test with the payload u used while successfully testing in messag mapping

2. test with the payload u have in sxmb_moni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

As u have tested the mapping which is working fine thats good,

Now u also check weather u r entering the right values in the payload. For example if the value of the field in the payload exceeds the permisable length then it could throw the exception. And also check wether the there any condition sepcified for the particular recevier in the mapping.

Hope this could slove u r problem...

Reward with points if helpful

Regards

Sai Ganesh