cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DI-Server (BIGS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In my SBO License Overview i saw "DI-Server (<b>BIGS</b>)", anybody know what this is and the purpose of it?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not answered

former_member185703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry for the delay, but when I returned back to the office yesterday there has been some trouble with the Forum server not working - thus I couldn't reply yet...

Re your question:

So this 'Di-Server (BIGS)' is that necessary for SBO, in other words is it necessary in SBO or just only for addons.

DI Server is only for specific applications that are using it (there are e.g. web shop apps who do) - not even for "regular" Add-Ons...

I have recently installed SAP Business One 2005 on a server. We have imported the license file and upgraded to patch 39. The problem is that each time we log in we get an error message saying that the DI Server (DIS) has expired. Then it logs in and everything works fine. I have renewed the license file, but it's the same.

What does this mean and how can it be fixed?

Either inform SAP Support - or just remove the DI Server section from you license file and reimport it...

former_member185703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is (in simple words) the DI API as a Windows service - which allows to use SOAP / XML envelopes to talk to B1 objects.

You can find more information e.g. in the SDK Helpcenter (available here on SDN)...

Regards,

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

So this 'Di-Server (BIGS)' is that necessary for SBO, in other words is it necessary in SBO or just only for addons.

I have recently installed SAP Business One 2005 on a server. We have imported the license file and upgraded to patch 39. The problem is that each time we log in we get an error message saying that the DI Server (DIS) has expired. Then it logs in and everything works fine. I have renewed the license file, but it's the same.

What does this mean and how can it be fixed?

Thanks in advance...