cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes are not getting reflected in quality sytem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have changed in java pricing userexits (IPC) and changes were working perfectly in devlopement system but after mving into quality system that changes are not getting reflected,,,

Can anyone suggest me wht would probably the reason behind it.

Thanks,

gaurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr.Gaurav,

Can u share - Where u had actually stucked up and how u got resolved , hope it would be helpful to all .

Thaks,

Hari krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether your ABAP package for IPC Routines have been succesfully transported to quality system.

Regards,

Gaurav Gera

Former Member
0 Kudos

yup it is transported...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to restart VMC.

SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already reset VMC and also checked the configuration every thing seems same in both the systems.

please do let me know wht shuld i do to resolve this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We restarted the VMC and also bounced back the server but no luck. All things what i have checked is

1] The class files in QA and Dev systems

2] Code comparison in Dev and QA systems (which is identical)

3] User-exit assignment is identical in both the systems (/sapcnd/ueass)

4] Configuration of Pricing procedure to check proper assignment of formula numbers.

All the things looks ok. Please do clarify what else we are required to check.

Actually we had done some enhancement in pre-transported class and transproted the same under different package. Now the same class is in 2 different packages and hence the configuration is expected to pick the latest class (for that we had again transported the configuration).

Any idea whether this can create problem? Please suggest as soon as possible as it is very urgent. Points will definitely be rewarded :).

Regards

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please provide the details of CRM Server you are using.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

what details u want,,, i dont have an idea...

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think it is CRM 5.0 if u r asking abt version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Verify in SM53 > Applications: Installation > Components > /0SAP/IPC > Files, if your Java exits files are there.

They must be in a module stating with /0CUST/...

If no, you have to import them to the server.

Regards,

Susana Messias

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya i have checked it is there is devlopement system.....i also tried to check in quality system but i dont have access to sm53 in quality system...still the changes rae working fine in dev sys but not reflecting in quality system....